Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Living Room Love! Bri Emery's Living Room Make Over


Oh my goodness. I've become absolutely captivated and entranced with Bri Emery's living room. I mean, when I'm out and about browsing I'm running through my mental notes of what key features from the room inspire me. I've lost count of how many times I've Googled "Bri Emery's living room.." just to look at the pictures again. The gold accents, the tribal patterns, the mix of mod, feminine and masculine. Sometimes I get stuck on making things too matchy-matchy and what I love about the room is that yes, things match, but not because theres two of everything. Things connect and compliment eachother in a quirky way. My favorite colors are gold, magenta, white, yellow, and teal and I see all of those incorporated. That makes me a giddy girl. Like dorky giddy. I also love all the plants. I decided that some day (not soon) I'm going to invest in beautiful plants and NOT kill them. Emily Henderson, will you style my home? Pleaaaaase?

The before and after is so dramatic.



Bri Emery's Living Room on Design Love Fest | Emily Henderson | Apartment Therapy | LA Times

No comments:

Post a Comment