I don't know why home decorating has always been such a conundrum for me. I find myself scouring Pinterest, picking apart pictures, circling what I like, digging through design blogs, etc. I hit walls and then I become obsessed with breaking through them. I'm a mad woman! That's the only way to put it.
Through this crazy quest of hunting, I've found some places where I've bought a few things from, and other places that fit my style, but their offerings are currently on the dream list.
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Home Goods (basically the home section of Marshall's/TJ MAXX, but on CRACK)
- Craigslist - I love to search "West Elm, Ikea, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, etc" to see if any awesome deals on stylish or quality furniture turn up.
- Local furniture stores
- Thrift stores
Mid - High Price Range List:
- Crate and Barrel (hah, a girl can dream)
- Pier1 Imports
- Pottery Barn
- Urban Outfitters (tons of fun quirky furniture, wall art, pillows, etc)
- West Elm
- World Market
- Z Gallerie (lots of glitz & glamour, shiny one-of-a-kind items here)
My quest still continues, as I discover more cool places I'll be sure to add them to the list.
Photo 1: Bay Area Craigslist offering
Photo 2: Z Gallerie, via Google