Monday, August 12, 2013

Change is Brewing.


I'm sitting here at my desk, engulfed in a mixture of anxiety, panic, and excitement. Mostly, excitement, but the panic. It's there. Oh it's there. I'm in "charge forward" mode. I've been reflecting a lot this past year, on where I want my career and personal life to go. My current situation isn't letting me maximize my skills, growth, and potential for a few reasons that I would like to chum up to business politics. But business politics aside, I've been wanting to make this change for a long time. And because of one reason or other, I back out. Get nervous, cave to the advice of others and get back to this place. This internal standstill with myself where I know where I want to go, but I feel like the influence of other factors prevents me from breaking through.

I have to keep mum for a little, on what this big change is but, it's coming. I'm ready for it though I got some grown up thangs to handle first. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. Breaaaaathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment