Friday, July 26, 2013

The Name Game

After creating, and abandoning an embarassing amount of blogs and domain names, I think I've finally quit being a floozy, and I've settled. Design Life Hub! Designlifehub! Desiiiiiiiign. Liiiiiiife. Huuuuuuuuub. Yes. I like the sound of it. I think it encompasses much of what I wish to capture here on my little free space of the internet,  and it rolls off the tongue nicely. Finally, I'm in a committed domain name relationship. Heavens, sing.


I don't even know where to begin quite yet on developing a logo for this blog. So for now, lets just file DLH under TBD. I'm exploring ideas and catching vibes. So, someday. Let's hope sooner than later. Right now I'm in the discovery and development process. Which means, I'm avoiding it like the plague.



No comments:

Post a Comment